IVORY ORIENTAL RUG 10x13 HAND-KNOTTED ANTIQUE handmade VINTAGE hand-woven 10x14
9'9" x 13'2" ft Superb A+ mint condition authentic hand knotted fine clean vintage rug (early to mid 1900s estimate) made of fine purpose bred lamb sheep wool and vegetable dyes with amazing hue variation unmatched by modern techniques. Hard to find background neutral field best described as in the ivory/cream spectrum with blue, turquoise accents among many. Professionally cleaned with no stains, animal, smoke, holes or tears.
Double knotted upon two foundation layers for another century of durability and beauty. About 200 knots per square inch per foundation layer for approximately 400 effective kpsi in this piece for another century of value, utility and beauty.
See all 19 images and closeups. This item is in the category "Antiques\Rugs & Carpets". The seller is "wtiemwor" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Shape: Rectangle
- Size: 9'9\
- Regional Design: Traditional-Persian/Oriental
- Item Length: 13'2\
- Suitable For: all
- Department: Unisex Baby & Toddler, Boys, Girls, Unisex Kids, Teens, Adult, Baby, Kids, Teenagers, Adults
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Style: Antique
- Features: Allergy Friendly, Anti-Slip, Antistatic, Dryable, Easy to Clean, Eco Friendly, Fire Resistant, For Chairs with Wheels (Living and Commercial Area)
- Weave: Hand-Knotted
- Room: Any Room
- Handmade: Yes
- Item Width: 9'9\
- Culture: Caucasian
- Status: A+ mint condition, clean, genuine
- Pattern: Oriental
- Color: ivory
- stock number: 5322
- Material: 100% Wool
- Brand: handknotted fine clean big persian rug
- Type: Rug
- Era: Mid 20th Century (1941-1969)
- Theme: vegetable dye, persian rug, big ceal real genuine authentic, high kpsi, dark navy blue, big real authentic genuine area rugs, muted neutral light mute rugs
- Time Period Manufactured: 1920-1949
- Production Technique: Knotted